Bombardier Recreational Products Inc.
- SEATING FOR 2: Whether hitting the water in pairs, the Sea-Doo SPARK is available in 2-up configurations.
- ROTAX 900 ACE ENGINES: The Rotax 900 ACE - 60 hp engine is the most fuel-efficient engine on the market, using just 1.94 gal. (7.34 L)* of fuel per hour and the higher-horsepower. *Based on BRP internal testing.
- POLYTEC MATERIAL: This robust material reduces the weight of the watercraft to deliver peak performance and efficiency, and makes it easy to tow with most cars. Plus, the color-in molding makes it more scratch-resistant than fiberglass.
- CLOSED-LOOP COOLING SYSTEM: This technology prevents corrosive saltwater and damaging debris from entering the engine, for increased reliability and peace of mind.
- SLIM SEAT: Designed to improve freedom of movement while riding.
- ALSO INCLUDES: Wetgrip footboard, handlegrip with palm rests and tow hook.