- MODULAR ERGOLOCK SEAT: The narrow seat places your knees closer together in a natural riding position, while the stepped seat design provides more lateral support and stability for you and your passengers. Plus, the removable rear seat gives you even more space for hanging out, sunbathing or a face-to-face picnic.
- LARGE SWIM PLATFORM: The first watercraft to hang out on the water with the largest swim platform in the industry. Flat, stable and comfortable, it is ideal for boarding, lounging, and prepping for tow sports. Create even more space by removing the rear seat.
- ST3 HULL: Whether you’re at high speeds pounding rough offshore waters, at rest hanging out in a cove or you’re simply boarding from the side, the wider hull offers industry leading stability thanks to a lower center of gravity and improved hull design.
- DIRECT ACCESS FRONT STORAGE: All your gear is now within arm’s reach. The industry’s first direct-access front storage opens by simply raising the handlebar assembly. No standing required. It's the smartest water-resistant storage we've ever built into a watercraft, offering room for your next adventure.
- REAR CARGO LINQ SYSTEM: Extra rear storage is now possible with the secure Quick-Attach LinQ System. It allows to easily snap a fuel caddy, a bag, a cooler and more, to the back of your watercraft using two convenient, integrated attachment points.
- TOURING FEATURES: Spend all day touring with these standard features: Tilt Steering, Speed Regulator Mode and Slow Mode and a Boarding Ladder for pure comfort.
- TWO ENGINE OPTIONS: Choose from one of two proven Rotax engines all offering reliability, fun performance and fuel economy: the new 1630 ACE with 170 hp or 230 hp. Both equipped with the Advanced Combustion Efficiency (ACE) technology.
- INTELLIGENT BRAKE AND REVERSE (iBR): Recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boat safety since 2009, the Sea-Doo exclusive iBR system allows you to stop up to 160 feet (48 m)* sooner than watercraft not using a brake. With both hands on the handlebars, riders can engage forward, neutral, and reverse for stable, worry-free maneuvering at low speeds.
- VARIABLE TRIM SYSTEM: Quickly access the Variable Trim System (VTS) on the handlebar for fine-tuned handling based on rider preference, water conditions, and number of passengers.
- 7.6" WIDE DIGITAL DISPLAY: The digital display offers riders an improved user experience when cycling through modes and locating vehicle information. It also features an automatically dimming backlight that ensures high visibility in any light. The larger display area, as well as large digital numbers and letter, makes for improved visibility when riding.
- CLOSED-LOOP COOLING SYSTEM: This technology prevents corrosive saltwater and damaging debris from entering the engine, for increased reliability and peace of mind.
- ALSO INCLUDED: iControl®, ECO® Mode, Trim Tabs, VTS™ (Variable Trim System), Boarding Ladde, r Ski Tow Eye, RF D.E.S.S.™ Key, LinQ™ Attachment System, Wide-Angle Mirrors, Handlegrip with Palm Rests, Footwell Carpets, Large Swim Platform, Tilt Steering.